Skin Care & Facials
We take a tailored approach to restoring and deep cleansing the skin. Each one of our relaxing facial treatments is customized to your skin’s needs.
Lay back and enjoy a luxurious facial in our peaceful setting. Finish off with a mask and treatment cream leaving you feeling hydrated and refreshed.
Skin Essentials is also very proud to offer the latest in micro-dermabrasion and oxygen facial treatment technology.
- Blemish Buster Teen Facial$45
- Perfect for the busy teen! 45 Minutes devoted to deep cleansing,
exfoliating a quick steam and extraction followed by a calming treatment mask and loads of knowledge for good home care habits
- Glow Girl Oxygen Infusion Facial$125
- Our oxygen Facial is a skin treatment that includes a professional resurfacing peel suited to your skin type. Once neutralized, a nebulizer( think airbrush) is used to deliver a pharmaceutical grade serum using a fine mist of 98% pure oxygen. Your skin is massaged further with a plumping serum and more oxygen. Very relaxing and your skin is left plumped, dewy and radiant!
Ever wonder how the stars get that red carpet glow?? Well now you know…
- Vitamin C Facial$95
- A powerful antioxidant, anti-aging facial designed to delay the signs of aging.
This treatment is exceptional for both pre and post sun exposure. Treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with the application of Vitamin C, Algae patches and Thermal mud.
Evens out skin tone illuminating the skin.
- Hydrolifting Facial*Please call
- A clinical treatment specifically formulated to work on the face and neck, providing intense immediate hydration and giving the skin an immediately”lifted” appearance. Steps work in synergy to cleanse, hydrate, revitalize, and firm the skin.
Ideal before a special event such as a wedding or photos.
- Algo Mask Facial*Please call
- This soothing clinical treatment provides immediate and long lasting hydration. It’s thermo -cooling effect on the skin makes it a remarkable revitalizing and soothing treatment, particularly for reducing the visible appearance of redness.
This treatment is ideal for sensitive and dehydrated skin.
- Bright Eyes Add on*Please call
- Our eye treatment can be added to any facial or have it on its own!! Only the most soothing hydrating exfoliating treatment is used on the delicate eye area, suitable for even the most sensitive eyes. A peptide eye treatment is massaged in and drainage techniques are used to smooth and reduce the appearance of dark circles. Followed by a brightening, firming gel eyepad mask.
- Clinical 30% Peels$275/4 treatments
- *Add on to any facial – $15
- Intensive Re-surfacing Treatments – A variety of professional chemical peels designed to promote exfoliation of the skins surface layers. You can expect to improve skins texture, purify, brighten, diminish and prevent blackheads and acne. Also, plays a significant role in smoothing and reducing signs of aging or treating acne scarring.
Treatments are done in weekly series starting @4 weeks consecutively.
Duration time is 45 mins per facial treatment. Peels can be added to any Facial for $15
- Resurface and rejuvenate your skin! Finely ground crystals remove a superficial layer of skin, eliminating excessive skin cells. This reduces wrinkles, superficial scarring, discoloration, enlarged pores, and blackheads.
A calming serum and Mask is applied. Skin is left feeling smooth and bright. Ideal any time of the year to resurface the skin! Best before special occasions like weddings or family pictures!
- Micro-dermabrasion “Series”$500*
- *Includes 5 treatments (Buy 4 get 1 free)
- Salicylic Acid Peel$15
Makeup and Styling
- Makeup Application*Please call
- Lash Lift$75
The secret to skin renewal and anti-aging
Dead skin cells may not shed evenly causing skin to appear uneven and rough. Furthermore, some external factors, such as sun damage can cause imperfections, leaving your skin looking and feeling older.
The secret to smooth, renewed skin
One of today’s leading non-invasive, cosmetic dermatological procedures provides a solution to help reveal fresh, healthier looking skin is micro-dermabrasion.
What is a Micro-dermabrasion
Micro-dermabrasion exfoliates the skin with Projected Corundum Crystals to remove the top layer of the skin, where dead & damaged cells are present.
What are Corundum Crystals?
Each particle of this ground mineral performs a gentle precise exfoliating action to smooth the skin’s surface, reduce the appearance of pores and hyperpigmentation and even out skin tone & wrinkles.
How does it work?
Using a fine device to apply tiny crystals across the face, a micro-dermabrasion procedure combines gentle abrasion with suction to remove the dead outer layer of skin. As with other skin rejuvenation techniques, more than one treatment may be needed to reduce the wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation. By removing the top layer of the skin, micro-dermabrasion treatments can help remove thickened skin areas resulting from certain environmental factors, and reduce the appearance of pores by unclogging sebum (oil) build-up and helping to eliminate blackheads and reduce breakouts. If the treatments are performed regularly, micro-dermabrasion can also reduce the look of fine, superficial lines as well as some blemishes which may be caused by sun damage.
Protect your new skin
Following a micro-dermabrasion, you must always apply a high-quality moisturizer. Moisturizing is absolutely necessary to make the skin soft and supple.
The Benefits of micro-dermabrasion
- Reduce acne breakouts
- Reduce enlarged pores
- Smooth the surface of your skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine & deep lines
- Evens out your complexion colour (hyperpigmentation)
- Illuminates skin, making it more radiant
- Refines the texture of your skin
In the short-term
- Your complexion is brighter
- Your pores appear smaller
- Your makeup application is smoother, flawless
- Your skin is soft
- Blackheads are reduced
In the long term
- Discolouration due to sun exposure is minimized
- Acne breakouts are greatly reduced
- Your skin looks smoother, more luminous and poreless
- The appearance of fine lines is diminished
The latest on micro-dermabrasion
Don’t fall for imitations & home versions. Only a professional microdermabrasion machine of dermatology quality will give you the results that you expect.