Hair Removal & Tinting
We also offer hair tinting for brows and lashes, and other areas of the body.
Sugaring – Body & Legs
- Brazilian (1st Time)$55
- Brazilian (Regularly Booked)$47
- Upper Leg with Bikini$55*
- Upper Leg$30
- Lower Leg$35
- BackStarts at $45*
- ChestStarts at $45*
*Prices may vary at Aesthetician’s discretion
Sugaring – Arms & Face
- Lower Arm$26
Tinting & Waxing
- Brow Tint$12
- Lash Tint$22
- Waxing*Please call
*Please note we require 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Thank you for understanding this time has been reserved especially for you.
Sugaring- What you need to know before your appointment
- Thoroughly clean area to be sugared.
- Avoid suntanning 24 -48hrs prior to treatments
- Avoid exfoliation of the area to be sugared 24-48rs prior
- Please avoid lotion and or deodorants prior to treatment as it can make it difficult for the hair to be removed
- If the hair is long it is recommended to trim the area to the length of a long grain of rice, this facilitates better application of the sugar and less discomfort during application.
Post sugaring – What to expect
- Your skin will feel smooth and we provide hydration to sugared area after treatment.
- In general skin is usually more sensitive immediately after, which is completely normal.
- It is not recommended to use fragranced soaps or deodorants after treatment.
Post sugaring recommendations
- Avoiding hot tubs and suntanning the sugared areas for 24-48hrs
- Postpone your workout out for the day- excessive perspiration can irritate the area
- Oil based moisturizers such as Body Butters or Coconut oil are not recommended and can clog pores and further cause ingrowns.
- Exfoliation is an important part of keeping the skin and hair free of build up and allowing the hair to come through the skins surface properly. Dry brush is recommended and available for home maintenance.
- Regular maintenance is the best way to get desired results of less hair growth over time.
Sugaring vs. Waxing
Sugaring vs waxing, aren’t they the same? They two techniques are sometimes put in the same category of of hair removal because they’re somewhat similar in the way they rid hair….i.e.ripping it out from the root.
They are also very different from one another when it comes to one extremely important thing – PAIN! If you cringe at the mere mention of pain, you’re best to stick to Sugaring.
Sugar Ingrendients are Superior
What’s in the jar? Real sugaring is made up of all natural food-grade ingredients like sugar, lemon juice, water and sometimes essential oils. Most waxes are made primarily of resins and contain artificial fragrances, dyes, chemicals, and preservatives.
Although you can be allergic to any given ingredient, natural or not, it’s more common for people to be allergic to artificial fragrances and ingredients like those found in waxes.Allergic reactions can make skin red, irritated, and break out into a rash.
Sweet, but not sticky.
Sugaring paste is water soluble, meaning you can wash it off with plain old water. A very different story with wax that needs to be taken off with a special wax remover, baby oil or petroleum jelly.
Sugaring doesn’t attach to live skin cells. Sugaring will only take away dead skin cells, unlike waxing which also removes live skin cells. If you’re skin isn’t already over-exfoliated (using glycolic, Retin A or peels) you don’t have to worry about the sugar accidentally removing skin.
Waxing Vs Sugaring
Sugar is never hot. Wax is applied warm, but sometimes overheated causing a skin burn and then you know what follows- scabs. Sugar paste is used lukewarm so there’s no chance of burning the skin. Less strain, less pain. Wax is applied with the direction of hair growth, but removed against the grain of hair growth, however the traditional sugaring technique using the paste, is removed in the same direction hair grows, putting less strain on the skin – always a plus for the pain management department.
The Bottom Line
Certain areas of the body are just more sensitive than others. The highest pain offenders are the upper lip, chest, bikini and genital areas. Sugaring comes in extra handy when ridding hair in these zones.